We are a long distance couple from Kenya and France excited to share our experience with the world. We are here to write about our experience, entertain you with our videos and hopefully inspire you in one way or the other. Inspired to inspire.
MetBwisainspirations: Things that go a long way
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
MetBwisainspirations: Things that go a long way: My uncle's birthday today reminds me so much of my childhood years.I grew up in the village, it inspired me into who Iam today and am pr...
So yesterday i happened to wake up late and those lost minutes dragged themselves throughout the whole day. I woke up late, got to the bus station late, found no matatus, crazy lines of people, hiked up fare, eventually got into an old matatu which got spoilt before my destination. I walked almost halfway my distance making it to work an hour late. Being a never giving up kind of person i tried to catch up on the lost time by extending my stay at work. This wasnt a very brilliant idea. Going back home was twice as difficult as getting to work in the morning. I stood at the bus stop for a whole hour with no matatus showing up. The traffic was crazy all public vehicles seemed to have dissappeared to alternative roads. After an hour of being hopeful, a lady who i later knew as Barbra suggeested we try our luck at the next stage. We walked to the next stage and the next and the next, with no hopes. By the time we got to t...
My uncle's birthday today reminds me so much of my childhood years.I grew up in the village, it inspired me into who Iam today and am proud of it infact back then when i was still a little girl i was the village darling.. I mean everybody knew me as 'mtoto wa madam'. I used to sell bananas to my neighbours and even those who had planted their's still bought mine because of the charming smile I offered. Given a chance now i would do the same thing all over, too bad we cant reverse years. Back to my uncle, he is one of the nicest relatives anyone would have. Having an uncle as a facebook friend who sees everything you post ranging from 'hot' photos to tennagehood insults and he still finds you adorable and doesnt report any of them is quite something keeping in mind he is nowhere near your age bracket. Those uncles you would tell anything comfortably without fearing that they would judge you or scold you, thats uncle Nelson for me. ...
Just like that, it’s over! (Read oveeeeeeeeer!). Honestly it does not feel like five years are gone already. Time sure flies. I still remember how young, fragile and innocent I was when I walked into Stella Awinja hostel for my first year in campus. I would say I was mature and responsible though, I brought myself to campus most people don’t. Then papa came to check on me later and brought my luggage and I remember him questioning the custodians why I had to share a room with five other ladies yet the forms clearly stated sharing two. Best daddy ever, he cared enough to know where his daughter was going to live. Sharing a room with five other adorable ladies turned out to be the best thing. I made friends that will forever remain my friends both in their presence and absence. The many Luhyia songs and ohangla dances done in that room, sweet old memories. Shout out to Brenda Nanjala, Rhoda Odongo, Sylvia Awori and Merlene Ndolo, I miss and love you lovely ladies. You made my...
Comments
Post a Comment